Current vacancies as at 21 March, 2013
- Collection and delivery of documents throughout the Branches and external organisations
- Purchase of stamps for postage and miscellaneous items for building and equipment
- Handling of all bank transactions which may include salaries, VISA payments, cheque deposits, requests for Travellers’ Cheques
- Payment of the Company bills at TSTT, T&TEC, BIR and NIS
- Performing of Cleaning services for the Branches as required
- Ensuring the maintenance of the Company’s vehicles
- Ensuring that all Safety and Health practices are observed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 ‘O’ Levels/CXC or GCE subjects including English Language with minimum Grade III passes
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position or related field
- A valid driver’s permit
- At least 3 years driving experience
- Must be able to drive a Manual vehicle
- Certificate in Defensive Driving would be an asset
- Knowledge in Health and Safety practices would be an asset.
Customer Service Representatives – Gulf City Mall
Providing quality customer care through selecting frames, sunglasses and tints in keeping with customers’ optical and cosmetic requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Outstanding ‘people’ skills that include active listening
- Excellent Team player
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision, as needed
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels/CXC Passes including English Language & Mathematics or Principles of Accounts or Principles of Business
- Prior experience in a customer service/sales environment will be an asset.
Send your Resume to: email@example.com