Job Title: Customer Service Officer II
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating activities as it relates to the Real Time Feedback Exercise, provide Administrative support to the Unit through the provision of the highest quality customer care, thus being an exemplar in service excellence. He / She will be required to communicate effectively with customers to attend to their needs and provide solutions to challenges whilst dealing effectively and accurately with highly confidential information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the Real Time Feedback Process (daily process)
- Coordinate and conducts the activities of the Continuing Care Strategy (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Assist in the co-ordination of the company’s Customer Service Programme (EQCS) bi-monthly
- Provide Administrative support to the Customer Service Unit as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) GCE O’Level passes, grades A or B or CXC passes Grade I or II, including Mathematics and English
- Certificate or higher level qualification in Marketing, Customer Service or other business related field from a reputable tertiary level institution would be an asset
- At least two (2) years’ experience interacting with customers and/or in an administrative field
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Any combination of experience and qualifications will be considered
Job Title: Trainee Customer Service Representative
Department: Trincity Mall
Reports to: Branch Administrator
Responsible for assisting patients in their selection of frames and lenses as per their optical, prescription and cosmetic requirements. Providing support duties for the Branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Customers with selecting frames and lenses as per prescription and cosmetic requirements and meeting individual sales targets
- Writing up job cards for customer and patient jobs
- Preparation of Charge Bills, Statements and quotations for customers
- Contact lens instructions
- Dispatching and receiving jobs and contact lenses
- Putting patients on Auto Refractor, Inter ocular Pressure Machine and Visual Field and taking readings.
- Making appointments for:- Eye Examinations, Contact Lens Fitting, contact Lens
- After Care and Visual Field Analysis
- Arranging the frames and display areas as per merchandising standards and ensuring that work area and counters are always clean and tidy
- Filing patient card, Rx forms and other documents
- Ordering, follow up and pricing of contact lenses
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Assist with monitoring of stock levels of sunglasses, frames, contact lens solutions and other products and accessories and reordering when necessary
- Compiling Reports
- Other related duties
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5 CXC or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training in the following areas: – Product Training, Basic Optics includes frames, lenses, prescription, use of Auto refractor, Visual machine and Inter Ocular Pressure Machines. Effective Quality Customer Service (EQCS), Sales, Company and Branch Procedures.
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org