Current vacancies as at 29th May 2014
Senior Equipment and Maintenance Technician
Responsible for providing effective maintenance, repair and support services for equipment, and property throughout the organization.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- Five (5) GCE O’Level passes grades A or B or CXC passes Grades I or II, including Mathematics and English Language.
- An Advanced Certificate in Electronics, EEET or MEET
- A+ Certification would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s permit.
- Certification in Defensive Driving would be an asset.
- At least three (3) years experience in as a Technician, similar position or related field.
- Knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health practices.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to carry out complex equipment repairs independently.
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff with a high level of professionalism
Customer Service Representatives (Gulf City Mall)
Providing quality customer care through selecting frames, sunglasses and tints in keeping with customers’ optical and cosmetic requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Outstanding ‘people’ skills that include active listening
- Excellent Team player
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision, as needed
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels/CXC Passes including English Language & Mathematics or Principles of Accounts or Principles of Business
- Prior experience in a customer service/sales environment will be an asset.
Send your Resume to: email@example.com