||Trainee Customer Service Representative
|| 6 months. Should performance be satisfactory, employee would be confirmed and promoted to the Customer Service Representative II
Responsible assisting patients in the selection of frames and lenses as per their optical, prescription and cosmetic requirements and providing support duties for the Branch.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Customers with selecting frames and lenses as per prescription and cosmetic requirements and meeting individual sales targets.
- Writing up job cards for customer and patient jobs.
- Preparation of Charge Bills, Statements and quotations for customers.
- Contact lens instructions
- Dispatching and receiving jobs and contact lenses.
- Putting patients on Auto Refractor, Inter ocular Pressure Machine and Visual Field and taking readings.
- Making appointments for:- Eye Examinations, Contact Lens Fitting, contact Lens After Care and Visual Field Analysis
- Arranging the frames and display areas as per merchandising standards and ensuring that work area and counters are always clean and tidy.
- Filing patient card, Rx forms and other documents.
- Ordering, follow up and pricing of contact lenses.
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Assist with monitoring of stock levels of sunglasses, frames, contact lens solutions and other products and accessories and reordering when necessary.
- Compiling Reports
- Other related duties.
|QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
5 CXC or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training in the following areas:- Product Training, Basic Optics including frames, lenses, prescription, use of Auto refractor, Visual machine and Inter Ocular Pressure Machines. Effective Quality Customer Service (EQCS) , Sales, Company and Branch Procedures.