||Senior Marketing Officer
|JOB SUMMARY:The purpose of the role is to coordinate and implement marketing initiatives for Ferreira Optical Limited (FOL) and simultaneously support in the building and maintenance of the company’s brand.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate FOL’s consumer promotions inclusive of attending shoots, budgeting, media planning, advertising and printing from start to finishOversee creative development for advertising activities and production development, inclusive of creative briefs and media schedulesPlan and manage the department’s yearly budgetary spend on various projectsCompile department monthly report for Management inclusive of inventory, online and marketing projects completed
- Compile competitors’ information for analysis and providing assessments of same to determine the company’s position in the marketplace
- Manage and execute the merchandising portfolio including materials procurement, implementation, scheduling and assessments and ensures the merchandising standards throughout all branches are maintained through branch visits and providing feedback and/or making adjustments where necessary
- Analyze the results of promotions and surveys
- Administrator for the company’s Facebook page
- Supervises the Marketing Department in the absence of Marketing Manager.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS Bachelor’s degree in Marketing would be an assetAt least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory level capacity in marketing and or advertisingCertificate/Experience in Project Management would be usefulProficiency in Microsoft Office SuiteExcellent time management and organizational skillsStrong analytical and communication skills
A valid Driver’s License would be required.
Please submit an updated Curriculum Vitae by Wednesday 01 April, 2015
||Trainee Customer Service Representative (Gulf City Mall and Trincity Mall)
|| 6 months. Should performance be satisfactory, employee would be confirmed and promoted to the Customer Service Representative II
|JOB SUMMARY: Responsible assisting patients in the selection of frames and lenses as per their optical, prescription and cosmetic requirements and providing support duties for the Branch.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Customers with selecting frames and lenses as per prescription and cosmetic requirements and meeting individual sales targets.
- Writing up job cards for customer and patient jobs.
- Preparation of Charge Bills, Statements and quotations for customers.
- Contact lens instructions
- Dispatching and receiving jobs and contact lenses.
- Putting patients on Auto Refractor, Inter ocular Pressure Machine and Visual Field and taking readings.
- Making appointments for:- Eye Examinations, Contact Lens Fitting, contact Lens After Care and Visual Field Analysis
- Arranging the frames and display areas as per merchandising standards and ensuring that work area and counters are always clean and tidy.
- Filing patient card, Rx forms and other documents.
- Ordering, follow up and pricing of contact lenses.
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Assist with monitoring of stock levels of sunglasses, frames, contact lens solutions and other products and accessories and reordering when necessary.
- Compiling Reports
- Other related duties.
|QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCECXC or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Training in the following areas:- Product Training, Basic Optics including frames, lenses, prescription, use of Auto refractor, Visual machine and Inter Ocular Pressure Machines. Effective Quality Customer Service (EQCS) , Sales, Company and Branch Procedures.
Send your Resume to: email@example.com
unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.