Current vacancies as at 21 March, 2013
- Collection and delivery of documents throughout the Branches and external organisations
- Purchase of stamps for postage and miscellaneous items for building and equipment
- Handling of all bank transactions which may include salaries, VISA payments, cheque deposits, requests for Travellers’ Cheques
- Payment of the Company bills at TSTT, T&TEC, BIR and NIS
- Performing of Cleaning services for the Branches as required
- Ensuring the maintenance of the Company’s vehicles
- Ensuring that all Safety and Health practices are observed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 ‘O’ Levels/CXC or GCE subjects including English Language with minimum Grade III passes
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position or related field
- A valid driver’s permit
- At least 3 years driving experience
- Must be able to drive a Manual vehicle
- Certificate in Defensive Driving would be an asset
- Knowledge in Health and Safety practices would be an asset.
TRAINEE LAB TECHNICIAN
- Responsible for the processing of frames and ophthalmic lenses in accordance to the ANSI Standards, which may include any combination of the following: Reading and understanding prescriptions, Repairs – (replacing screws, temples, & nose pads, burying hinges, basic soldering)
- Blocking and Generating, Fining and Polishing, Automatic Edging, Hard Coating, UV Coating,
- Adjustments and Tinting before delivery to the customer by performing the following duties personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repairs such as replacing screws, temples, nose pads and burying of hinges, soldering of frames
- Performs the processes of fining and polishing, automatic edging, blocking and generating of lenses in accordance to the Operational Procedures
- Requisitions lab consumables as needed from the stock room.
- Ensures all lab equipment is operated properly and calibrated
- Hard Coat lenses
- Inspect all lenses
- U.V Coat lenses according to Operational Procedures
- Tint lenses according to Operational Procedures and maintain machine operation settings and parameters.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 5 CXC or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Skills in computer, measurement equipment and lab equipment operation are helpful.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical information and procedures.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
Customer Service Representatives – Gulf City Mall and Price Plaza
Providing quality customer care through selecting frames, sunglasses and tints in keeping with customers’ optical and cosmetic requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Outstanding ‘people’ skills that include active listening
- Excellent Team player
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision, as needed
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels/CXC Passes including English Language & Mathematics or Principles of Accounts or Principles of Business
- Prior experience in a customer service/sales environment will be an asset.
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org