Current vacancies as at 21st February, 2014
Responsible for collecting and delivering documents throughout Branches and external organizations. To handle all bank transactions and the payment of the Company bills. To purchase stamps for postage and miscellaneous items for building and equipment. To perform cleaning services for the Branches as required.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- A minimum of (3) GCE O’Level passes grades A or B or CXC passes Grades I or II, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Valid driver’s permit.
- Certification in Defensive Driving would be an asset.
- Knowledge in Health and Safety practices would be an asset.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position or related field.
- At least 3 years driving experience.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff with a high level of professionalism
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org