||Trainee Customer Service Representative (Trincity Mall)
|| 6 months. Should performance be satisfactory, employee would be confirmed and promoted to the Customer Service Representative II
|JOB SUMMARY: Responsible assisting patients in the selection of frames and lenses as per their optical, prescription and cosmetic requirements and providing support duties for the Branch.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Customers with selecting frames and lenses as per prescription and cosmetic requirements and meeting individual sales targets.
- Writing up job cards for customer and patient jobs.
- Preparation of Charge Bills, Statements and quotations for customers.
- Contact lens instructions
- Dispatching and receiving jobs and contact lenses.
- Putting patients on Auto Refractor, Inter ocular Pressure Machine and Visual Field and taking readings.
- Making appointments for:- Eye Examinations, Contact Lens Fitting, contact Lens After Care and Visual Field Analysis
- Arranging the frames and display areas as per merchandising standards and ensuring that work area and counters are always clean and tidy.
- Filing patient card, Rx forms and other documents.
- Ordering, follow up and pricing of contact lenses.
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Assist with monitoring of stock levels of sunglasses, frames, contact lens solutions and other products and accessories and reordering when necessary.
- Compiling Reports
- Other related duties.
|QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCECXC or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Training in the following areas:- Product Training, Basic Optics including frames, lenses, prescription, use of Auto refractor, Visual machine and Inter Ocular Pressure Machines. Effective Quality Customer Service (EQCS) , Sales, Company and Branch Procedures.
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.